Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another camera lesson....

It was such a nice day today I decided to do a Pasty run to Crystal Brook. If you haven't tried a Crystal Brook Pasty, you are missing out on one of life's delights. After a lunch break in the sun reading the paper, I headed up the highway again to turn off at Weeroona Island. I found this good camera spot half way accross the causeway to the island. No traffic so I was free to set up the bike, walk away and take a few shots. I have been reading about photographing bikes in a magazine just this week and it has helped with my compositions. The day was completed with a nice meal out with Gary and Ali, nice food nice company.......good day all round.

1 comment:

  1. apart from riding that bike, you seem to be having a great life in a beautiful environment

    ReplyDelete